Counter

Monday, June 14, 2010

Make Money With Chitika

How To Make Money With Chitika

Have you heard about a service called Chitika? If you have not you really need to check it out to see if it is suitable for you to make more money online.

I was skeptical at first thinking that adsense was the only way, but after reading about Chitika and how you can place the code with adsense already on the site I thought I would give it a ago.

I have been testing Chitika and Adsense on the same page and of course rotating the ads so there is no disadvantage to either and I must say that I was very surprised to see that the Chitika ad was definatey out performing the adsense hands down.

I have been reading reviews about this service and how some users are reporting a 300% increase in revenue which again I was very skeptical about as i had tried this service about a year ago with very little result.

However they have now changed there ads which are now much more attrative to the user and are more targeted to the keyword that was typed into the search engine or the meta tags of the page which seems to be working.

Its the same old story that you really cant sell a blue car to somebody if they are wanting to buy a red car and I think Chitika has now got it very right.

The site I have testing it on is about baby showers and the cpc has been around 0.11 cents whereas with adsense the cpc has been around 0.5 cents a click. The click through rate on the ads is also close enough to double over the last week and it will be interesting to see what it goes to once i remove the adsense from the site.

So will Chitika be the new adsense alternative is there a new kid on the block when it comes to paid advertising on your site.

Make sure you favorite this hub as i will update it every week with my results and any pitfalls I may encounter.

Do yourself a favor however and checkout Chitika for yourself....

1 comment:

  1. Discover how THOUSAND of people like YOU are working for a LIVING online and are living their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making $1,000s per day ONLINE for FREE.

    CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER

    ReplyDelete